AWARDS & RECOGNITION
Futureview has become a household name in the Nigerian investment banking space, this is largely due to our many achievements over the years:
– Futureview was a member of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Technical Committee on banks’ recapitalization.
– Appointed by the National Council on Privatization (NCP) as Lead Stockbroker for the transfer of shares to states and institutional investors under the first phase of the privatization program.
– Remains one of the leading traders by volume on the floor of the Exchange since 2001
– In 2003 Futureview was one of the only two Stockbrokers/Financial Advisers appointed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to advise on the issue of the first N150 billion bond to the public, the largest ever offering of debt securities in the Nigerian capital market at the time.
– Futureview won the Institute of Direct Marketing of Nigeria (IDMN) West Africa’s “Best Issuing House” award for the years 2005, 2007 and 2008.
– In 2012, our stock broking subsidiary; Futureview Securities Limited was appointed as a primary market maker to selected equities on the trading floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange after a highly competitive selection process